Bestow curse and Contagion /Melee touch spells

Edit: Never seen such a slow and useless forum, the only guy who answered in one full day was off mark and lazy. Let me escape this horrible place.
    Last edited by Malsain; 12-12-2018 at 12:10 PM.

The only problem I see with touch spells is that they can't be held for the following turns. In the computer game, they are "touch on the first round or lose it". That is a pity for the magus, as having vampiric touch active until I was able to hit a target was a strong tactic in the tabletop game.

Quote Originally Posted by Malsain View Post
    Edit: Never seen such a slow and useless forum, the only guy who answered in one full day was off mark and lazy. Let me escape this horrible place.

Quote Originally Posted by Umsche View Post
    The fun part is that he was lamenting the inefficiency of the bestow curse spell, a touch spell, and one of the factors that make it inefficient is that you lose it if you don't hit the target with the first time you try.

Yes YES˛ Wish granted

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The fun part is that he was lamenting the inefficiency of the bestow curse spell, a touch spell, and one of the factors that make it inefficient is that you lose it if you don't hit the target with the first time you try.
    Your memories aren't even all over the place, you just didn't understand what it was about. You're the embodiment of the boring feeling. Boring to the end. I can't stand people like that. Can't stand them for one second. God this place is so tedious. Adieu
    Last edited by Malsain; 12-12-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Bon bah salut, hein.

Ok, the guy just wants to flame the forum, I think it's best we ignore him.
    Last edited by Umsche; 12-12-2018 at 04:36 PM.

auto-snip.
    Last edited by Matt; 12-12-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malsain View Post
    Your memories aren't even all over the place, you just didn't understand what it was about. You're the embodiment of the boring feeling. Boring to the end. I can't stand people like that. Can't stand them for one second. God this place is so tedious. Adieu
    I am sorry, you must have mistaken us for someone else. Things happen. Enjoy the holidays. Goodbye.