Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    my penny:
    high magic and large sandbox

kotarsis
    I'd personally love to see some darker settings, say, Ustalav or the like. I also have a weak spot for the Underdark, it just feels like an amazing place to have an adventure - and also showcase the awesome underground fauna and charismatic baddies like the drow or the duergar! The Vaults of Orv is one of the best fantasy settings ever imho.
    Another idea would be to explore all the different planes the setting offers! Extraplanar travel is something I'd really like to see explored more in CRPGs.

Banned
    Iron Gods... then... but just after getting bored of exploring Silver Mount... and getting back there just one more time to be sure... then Rise of the Runelords, Jade Pedant and any other of the "classics".

Hellīs Rebels its my top choice. As an AP i actually like it more than Kingmaker (which is my 2nd favourite AP).

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Hellīs Rebels its my top choice. As an AP i actually like it more than Kingmaker (which is my 2nd favourite AP).
    Hell's Rebels FTW. :)

Rise of the Runelords. It is the classic because it launched PF. Jade Regent cant be made without having done Rise as they tie together to much to me.

I like Reign of Winter and Skull and Shackles really, but Irongfang would be good as well.
    I am Groot

Skull & Shackles is my favorite AP.

A Starfinder AP would be nice. Bring me back some good ol’ KotoR feeling

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456