Alternate Classes as "archetypes"

With the inclusion of archetypes I would like to propose things like hybrid or alternate classes could be included as an archetype. Something like the Ninja or Antipaladin are close enough to just be considered extreme archetypes and even hybrid classes like Slayer or Warpriest could be viewed as an archetype of sorts.

The problem I see with adding alternate/hybrid classes as archetypes is that it would make it hard to archetypes for the classes in question later on. Rather than adding through a shortcut method that may complicate the process of expanding their options later on, I'd prefer to see them done right via add-ons or something along those lines even if it's something we'd have to wait for.

I am fairly open to the idea of the anti-paladin alternate class as an archetype. I think having anti-paladins would be fun. It's a bit harder for me to see how hybrid classes will naturally go along though, although, I would not mind the investigator.

I mean, I would go into this with the assumption that the base game is going to be the game, Especially since there's always more possible content that can be added that won't naturally fit into the base framework.

I like the Anti-Paladin as an archetype for paladins; though I think this is a case where the Anti-Paladin archetype does not count toward the 3-archetypes-per-class.

The Anti-Paladin should be supported for those who want to pursue an evil kingdom.

Anti-Paladin is clearly an extra class. It's like the Ninja, but even more removed from the base Paladin in class abilities. I too want it in the game, but I would be incredibly surprised if it ended up as an "Archetype."