Wikimaker (or a wiki for Pathfinder: Kingmaker!)

Greeting, barons, baronets, and minor nobles fit for verifying the theory about the superluminal speed of the monarchy! I've taken the liberty of creating a wiki for Pathfinder: Kingmaker and plan on keeping it updated once there's some more definite info available. For now, I've scrounged up what information I could find and will update it with new data soon.

https://pathfinderkingmaker.gamepedi...Kingmaker_Wiki

Unless, of course, aspiring kings are willing to help out with the deal!

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Thank you very much for your hard work! Stickied!
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Hey there Tagaziel, I'm Paizo's franchise manager, and one of the admins of the existing PathfinderWiki . We had planned to host a Kingmaker wiki as a sister project (similar to how we have the StarfinderWiki and PFOWiki) to allow for interlinking and to keep all the Pathfinder wikis together. Would you be interested in moving your wiki to our private hosting? You'd still have total control over it, but you could more easily link to our existing lore, and there'd be no ads. You can respond to me via PM or email to discuss further. (edit: I also made a comment on your wiki, on the admin noticeboard, in case you don't come to these forums anymore.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Moreland View Post
    Hey there Tagaziel, I'm Paizo's franchise manager, and one of the admins of the existing PathfinderWiki . We had planned to host a Kingmaker wiki as a sister project (similar to how we have the StarfinderWiki and PFOWiki) to allow for interlinking and to keep all the Pathfinder wikis together. Would you be interested in moving your wiki to our private hosting? You'd still have total control over it, but you could more easily link to our existing lore, and there'd be no ads. You can respond to me via PM or email to discuss further. (edit: I also made a comment on your wiki, on the admin noticeboard, in case you don't come to these forums anymore.)
    Even better! :D I love how this community cares and works together. This is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Haustile17 View Post
    Even better! :D I love how this community cares and works together. This is great.
    Did anything end up happening with this? Should we be using the gamepedia wiki or is there going to be a section on pathfinderwiki? Now that the game is out, people are chomping at the bit to make improvements, and I'm not sure which wiki to send them to.

Quote Originally Posted by CountBuggula View Post
    Did anything end up happening with this? Should we be using the gamepedia wiki or is there going to be a section on pathfinderwiki? Now that the game is out, people are chomping at the bit to make improvements, and I'm not sure which wiki to send them to.
    It did not. Gamepedia is a for-profit company which hosts gaming wikis to drive traffic and generate ad revenue. As such, they weren't willing to merge with the non-profit canon wiki at Pathfinderwiki.com.

We at PathfinderWiki need to figure out where we want to draw the line between lore gleaned from the CRPG and mechanics-heavy walkthroughs (and that discussion is open to all contributors, new and old, so if you have a preference, join PathfinderWiki and take part in the discussion). But I think you're safe to put up characters, locations, in-world lore, etc. on PathfinderWiki and any walkthroughs, game statistics, or strategies on the Gamepedia site.

The gamepedia wiki is definitely the more recommended wiki to use in reference to this game given that the canon pathfinder wiki is more informative about story, lore, etc. whereas the gamepedia wiki is more in regards to the kingmaker game.